Books

Books
Books written by Ray Sullivan

Saturday 23 March 2013

Get a Bit of Jo Bo in Your Life

If you enjoy music you may have heard of one of the fastest up and coming guitarists of this generation.  He's been around a while now and is considered to be one of the hardest working guys in the business.  His name is Joe Bonamassa and he's served a long apprenticeship along the way.

I first became aware of Joe a few years ago when his Sloe Gin CD was released.  Despite this being a major blues hit, Joe was working for peanuts back then.  I had the opportunity to see him in a Leeds venue for £15 - that wouldn't cover the programme today.  I had to pass that opportunity up but did get to see him last year at the Liverpool Echo Arena.  Here's a tip - do try and get a front row seat (I have my wife to thank for that) - but also consider taking ear plugs with you if that front row seat is facing the PA speaker!  I was deaf for half an hour after the gig and my father-in-Law took nearly three days to hear anything!

Joe is promoting a new CD/DVD/Blu-Ray outing, an acoustic set in Vienna that is due to be released anytime soon.  If you like Joe's music or would like to try a track out, why not follow the link below to download a free track - Athens to Athens.

If you know someone who may like the song then why not copy and paste the link for them?

I think you'll enjoy this free song download from one of my favourite musicians and #1 billboard artist, Joe Bonamassa. Get the free song from his latest album "An Acoustic Evening at the Vienna Opera House" from the link below.  http://mbsy.co/cGvH


---------------------------------------------------------------------

I can be followed on Twitter too - @RayASullivan
or on Facebook - use raysullivan.novels@yahoo.com to find me

Why not take a look at my books and read up on my Biog here

Want to see what B L O'Feld is up to?  Take a look at his website here

Worried/Interested in the secretive world of DLFs?  Take a look at this website dedicated to DLFs here, if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment