Books

Books
Books written by Ray Sullivan

Thursday 25 July 2013

Tripped up by Amazon, Saved by Smashwords, Free Book To All

Although I can see there is a fair amount of interest in Journeymen II: Day of Reckoning from the Amazon listings, there is a glaring oversight on the page - the eBook isn't being listed!

I've had an email from Amazon stating that the book is live in all regions and they also sent me a link to the page it's on - the page exists somewhere in Amazon and the link opens it, but there is no pricing information so I suspect there's been a hitch there.  I've emailed them so the book should appear soon, I hope.

In the meantime can I suggest you check the book out on Smashwords, instead?  I've broken with convention and ignored Smashwords' ruling that if there is adult content then to indicate it - there are profanities, lots of violence and the merest suggestion of sex if you're averse to those topics, but looking at the content that removing the 'prude filter' reveals shows me that actually, there is a lot worse on Smashwords.  It has become a bit of a dumping ground for - ahem - explicit erotica.  I've previously tended to list my books as containing adult content and I know a lot of people struggle to find them on Smashwords as a result, but not this baby!

Anyway, here's a link to Journeymen II: Day of Reckoning

And here's a reason to go there today. XY33F     This code, when used when purchasing a copy of the book, will render the price to zero.  That's right, for a limited period I'm giving the eBook version away.  But not for long, so you'll need to act fast.

Feel free to share this link with your friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          Visit my Book Website here






        Visit Project: Evil Website here                                        Visit DLF Website here

        Follow me on Twitter  - @RayASullivan

        Join me on Facebook -  use raysullivan.novels@yahoo.com to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment